Available in several sizes to fit your water needs
- Twin tank system guarantees 24 hours of soft water.
- Electronic meter for precise metering.
- Solid state microprocessor with easy access front panel settings.
- Optional double backwash feature offers optimum regeneration, cleaning ability and efficiency.
- 1″ control valve provides maximum water flow throughout your home.
- Coin cell lithium battery back-up with a 8 hour time of day carry over.
- Programming stored in memory and will not be lost due to power outages
- Soft water is used during entire regeneration process adding years of trouble free service.
- Reliable DC motor.
- Heavy duty mineral tanks.
- Polyethylene brine tank includes salt grid plate and air check safety float.
- 10 YEAR WARRANTY ON ALL PARTS
- 5 YEARS ON LABOR
Why Purchase from Northland Water?
- FREE delivery and installation
Northland Water will deliver your new water softener and it will be install by a licensed, bonded, and insured water softener technician. We know you are busy, which is why we provide an exact installation time — not a 6 hour window — and we will install the water softener based on your schedule.
- Most generous warranty in Minnesota
Northland Water offers one of the most generous warranties in Minnesota because all of our water softeners are built to last. We stand by the quality of all of our products and services.
- Made in America
Northland Water purchases all products and parts in the United States, creating jobs at home instead of sending jobs overseas.
- Over 60 years serving Minnesota
Northland Water has been serving the Twin Cities since 1949. We have more than 6 decades of experience selling and servicing all makes and models of water softeners. Technologies have improved and water softeners have evolved but one thing has remained constant for over 60 years – Northland Water’s commitment to the highest level of customer service experience in the industry.
- Locally owned and operated
Northland Water is locally owned and operated. You will never experience long hold times or be routed through a large call center before speaking to a real person. You will always have a local contact and the ability to receive quick service.
- Service call applied to cost of new water softener
Northland Water will gladly apply the cost of a service call to the purchase of a new water softener if your unit cannot be fixed.
- No hidden fees
With Northland Water, what you see is what you get. You will always know the total price before any work is done. No hidden fees, no surprises — period.