Available in several sizes to fit your water needs
- On demand regeneration.
- LCD backlit display that helps during low light conditions.
- Soft water refill for better brine saturation and cleaner brine tank.
- Precision cycle positioning using an optical sensor.
- Seal and spacer cartridge for easy servicing.
- Continuous service rates of 21 gpm.
- A built-in super capacitor maintains time of day up to 12 hours after a home power outage.
- Programming stored in memory and will not be lost due to power outages.
- Polyethylene brine tank includes salt grid plate and air check safety float.
- 5 YEAR WARRANTY ON ALL PARTS
- 5 YEAR WARRANTY ON LABOR
Why Purchase from Northland Water?
- Convenient installation
Northland Water will deliver your new water softener and it will be installed by a licensed, bonded, and insured water softener technician. We know you are busy, which is why we provide an exact installation time — not a 6 hour window — and we will install the water softener based on your schedule.
- Most generous warranty in Minnesota
Northland Water offers one of the most generous warranties in Minnesota because all of our water softeners are built to last. We stand by the quality of all of our products and services.
- Made in America
Northland Water purchases all products and parts in the United States, creating jobs at home instead of sending jobs overseas.
- Over 70 years serving Minnesota
Northland Water has been serving the Twin Cities since 1949. We have more than 7 decades of experience selling and servicing all makes and models of water softeners. Technologies have improved and water softeners have evolved but one thing has remained constant for over 70 years – Northland Water’s commitment to the highest level of customer service experience in the industry.
- Locally owned and operated
Northland Water is locally owned and operated. You will never experience long hold times or be routed through a large call center before speaking to a real person. You will always have a local contact and the ability to receive quick service.
- Service call applied to cost of new water softener
Northland Water will gladly apply the cost of a service call to the purchase of a new water softener if your unit cannot be fixed.
- No hidden fees
With Northland Water, what you see is what you get. You will always know the total price before any work is done. No hidden fees, no surprises — period.