Water Softener Not Working? Northland Water Can Help!
Northland Water has been servicing all makes and models of water softeners in the Twin Cities since 1949. Many customers can prevent having to pay for a service call by checking our Frequently Asked Questions section or our Troubleshooting Section.
No matter where you purchased your water softener from, Northland Water will always provide free troubleshooting — both online and over the phone. Always call Northland Water first before purchasing a new water softener.
We provide same day service and we will never send a commissioned sales person to your home to “service” your water softener.
Always remember to ask the following questions before having a water softener company service your water softener:
- Are you licensed, bonded, and insured?
- How long have you been in business in Minnesota?
- What is your rating with Angie’s List, the Better Business Bureau, or other rating providers?
- Will you apply the cost of the service call to the purchase of a new water softener if my current unit cannot be fixed?
- Will the company rep be a trained water softener technician or a member of your sales staff?
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- How long do you warranty your services?
- If the problem returns, will you charge me to return for a second visit to resolve the same problem?
- Do you charge by the minute or by the services performed?