Northland Water has been servicing all makes and models of water softeners in the Twin Cities since 1949. Many customers can prevent having to pay for a service call by checking our Frequently Asked Questions section or our Troubleshooting Section.
No matter where you purchased your water softener from, Northland Water will always provide free troubleshooting — both online and over the phone. Always call Northland Water first before purchasing a new water softener.
We provide same day service and we will never send a commissioned sales person to your home to “service” your water softener.
You can contact Northland Water’s water softener repair technicians by emailing: email@example.com or by calling 763-445-9065 (Minneapolis) or 651-756-0313 (St. Paul).
Always remember to ask the following questions before having a water softener company service your water softener:
- Are you licensed, bonded, and insured?
- How long have you been in business in Minnesota?
- What is your rating with Angie’s List, the Better Business Bureau, or other rating providers?
- Will you apply the cost of the service call to the purchase of a new water softener if my current unit cannot be fixed?
- Will the company rep be a trained water softener technician or a member of your sales staff?
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- How long do you warranty your services?
- If the problem returns, will you charge me to return for a second visit to resolve the same problem?
- Do you charge by the minute or by the services performed?